CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam 2021 Form, Apply Online, Last Dates, time table can be checked from the official website and our page. Today we will be providing you the complete info about the CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam 2021 in our article. We will tell you when your exam will be commenced and how you can apply online sitting at home. Along with this, we will also provide you all the information about the application form and eligibility criteria. Stay connected with our website for getting more information.
CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam August 2021
Class 10th Improvement Exam will be started by the Central Board of Secondary Education from 25th August 2021 and it will end on 15th September 2021. You can apply online and online applications will be started soon but till now no clear date has been issued for the same. If you want, you can even visit the official website of CBSE to get detailed information.
Every year many students apply for the CBSE 10th examination and pass in the next class bypassing with good marks. This improvement exam will be conducted for those students who feel that they have not got good marks or students who are not satisfied with their results and marking system. By this, you can re-appear for that subject and try and pass with good marks in the exam. We hope that you will fill and submit your application form for this as soon as it is available on the website.
CBSE Class 10 Improvement form 2021
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]|
|Exam||10th Board Improvement Exam|
|Application date||Coming Soon|
|Exam starting on||25 Aug 2021|
|Last date of the exam||15 Sept 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam 2021
While applying for this exam, you have to keep some things in mind and you should also have some prior knowledge of few things. By following a few things, you can easily apply for your exam. Read the points listed below carefully which are as follows:-
- Only the students who have passed previous exams can apply for CBSE Class 10 improvement exam 2021.
- The students who have received compartment in any subject are not eligible to apply.
- The important thing is that you should be a CBSE board student then only you can apply.
- You will have to pay 200-/ as an application fee for applying.
- Students have the facility to pay the fees online.
- You need to have all the details and documents related to you and your exam for the same.
- Only CBSE class 10th students can apply for this improvement exam.
- You can apply for this by visiting the official website and filling the form.
CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam Release Date August 2021
This CBSE Class 10 Improvement exam would be conducted from 25th August to 15th September and the exam will be conducted offline. Your Syllabus for the exams would remain the same, so we hope that you will prepare diligently for your exams. You need to have all your details and documents before applying. This exam was to be conducted but due to covid-19 it was canceled and the result will be released without the exam on the basis of previous performance. But now Improvement Exams will be conducted.
How to apply for CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam August 2021?
- For this, you have to go on the official website of CBSE.
- After going, click on the application option on the home page.
- After clicking, you will be seeing a form which you have to fill, with all your documents and details.
- After that you have to submit the application fee which is 200/-.
- Then click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the form with you and also download it in PDF.
If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam 2021, then you can comment down in the comment section and we will reply to you soon. To get all the latest updates related to exam add our website to your bookmark.