Check learning licence status – Friends, if you have applied for a learning driving licence and you want to know whether your driving licence has been allotted or not or how long will it take, we will help you find out that. So let’s get started with the process to check the status of your Learning Licence by application number. It is a very simple process to check the status of your learning licence and at the end of this article you will be able to check your LL status and you would be telling others about this process. Even if you want to download the Licence you can do so.
How to Check Learner Licence Status?
- First and formost step is that, you have to go to the website of Sarathi Parivahan web portal: https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/
Select Your State Like
- Arunachal Pradesh
- UT of DNH and DD
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- After selecting your current state, a new page will come up, in that, you will see the application status option on the right side.
- In that page you have to, fill in your application number and your date of birth, and click on Submit.
- And Thats It. You can successfully see your Status of Learner Licence.
How to Check LL Status?
How to download online learning licence?
There are many ways in which you could download your learning driving licence, you will see lots of free applications on the Google Play Store such as Umang Apps, Sarathi Parivahan Apps, or Digital Locker and by downloading those apps you can then check the status of your learning driving licence and You can even download, we would be discussing that how you can check and download the learning licence status with the help of the official website of the State Transport of India.
To check Learning Driving Licence, first of all, go to any browser on your computer or mobile phone and open this website in the browser by clicking on this link. After that, click on this link Privahan Sewa Driving Licence, India Road Transport website will open in front of you.
Now click on this link and you have to choose the option of Online Services Now click on Driving Licence Related Service. After that, a new page will open, in which you have to fill in your state’s name as for example you could choose Andra Pradesh.
- Now a new page will open, in which you have to click on the Proceed Button.
- After That the learning driving licence form will open in front of you, now you have to enter your application number which you got while applying and enter your date of birth and click on submit.
- Now a code will come on your mobile number, fill that code in the website and click on the print button
- Your learning driving licence will be downloaded from here you can also check your learning driving licence status, if you want some other information, you can also check from here
What is the validity of the learning licence
Learning licence validity is up to 6 months, within 6 months your driving Licence is made and then your learning licence is no longer useful, then within 6 months we get the permanent driving licence and now that’s your main licence.
Learning Licence Status Check By Name
If you have applied for a learning driving licence and you want to check its status or even if you have got the learning licence and you want to check driving licence status, so you need the application number.
It is not possible to check your licence status without an Application Number, there is no other way to check your status if you don’t have the application number.
If you have a driving licence application number, you can check it immediately by visiting the Sarathi web portal at the same time.
In an above-discussed way, you can check all the details online itself, about how to check your driving learning licence status. If you are facing any problems feel free to comment down below.